Today is the ULTIMATE Thankful Thursday being that it is
Thanksgiving Day MUSTS:
- Watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Play Christmas Music!
- Watch the movie "It's a Wonderful Life"
- PIG OUT! (that's a given)
- Watch our Christmas Lights turn on
- Drive by the "Christmas House" to see the lights
- Watch some sports & a good Christmas Movie
- End the night by scouting out the Black Friday deals in the newspaper
- Be sure to thank those that I'm most grateful for :D
The Head Chef & her delicious turkey
"The Christmas House"
(I did all the bushes)
What I'm MOST Thankful for:
- My Savior, the Gospel & my Testimony
- My Family
- My Friends
- Modern Medicine
- My Education
- My Job & My Bosses
- My Country
(I recently had an experience with my health where I wasn't allowed to eat or drink for DAYS! I never thought that I could be so happy to be allowed chicken broth in my life!)
a Morman Message>