Saturday, May 11, 2013

Neglected

So I've been neglecting this blog for a while now. I've been a little preoccupied.
This last semester was the semester from HELL.
I don't want to go into details or spend a massive amount of time trying to catch up on my posting because,
1-That would be super boring, & 2- I can't remember. My brain has literally turned to mush.

 but long story short.... I survived & it's all over now.
Summer is here & that's all that matters!

I will post a couple of instagram pictures to catch this old blog-er-oo up for personal reasons. 
I don't think anyone even reads this blog anymore, and for a while I, myself, didn't even give it a second thought.
But I will post some anyway because it wasn't until a few days ago, when I stayed up most of the night making a memory book with my roomie/bff, Alyssa, that I realized what a blessing this blog actually is (as cheesy as that sounds). It was fun to look back through my blog and remember all of our crazy adventures together.

so here are a few spring time highlights, according to my iPhone.

Easter with the Edwards Family.

Kathryn and Micah flew into Salt Lake for Conference Weekend.

I was a wanna be white rapper at the Ward Talent Show.

I posed for a friend's Bachelors of Fine Arts Portfolio and was put on display at her show.

Helped throw one of my roomies/bffs 21st birthday bash.

& now I am currently in Denver visiting my sister for a week.

This visit has been long awaited and much appreciated!

Until Next Time....

1 comment:

  1. I read! And I just love your blog and hearing how you're doing and all your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete